AbyssalCraft Mod [Forge] 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2
AbyssalCraft Mod [Forge] for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2 Fixed a gamebreaking multiplayer bug
This AbyssalCraft Mod (also called “The Darklands”), infested with undead creatures at night, and appears deserted at day, with some fancy buildings and whatnot spread around this purple/indigo plains landscape. Not to mention the new zombie breed that infects the regular ones, making them even stronger, and the 9 feet tall undead behemoths that lurk around amongst the others.
- 5 new types of stone, called “Darkstone” (It’s 20% stronger than regular stone), “Abyssal Stone” (generates within The Abyssal Wasteland, “Dreadstone”, “Abyssalnite Stone” (generates along with Dreadstone in The Dreadlands), and “Coralium Stone” (created from pouring Liquid Antimatter on Liquid Coralium). All of the stones have brick equivalents.
- New tools, 5 types so far, Darkstone, Abyssalnite, Coralium infused abyssalnite (2x the stats of abyssalnite with special abilities), Refined Coralium and Dreadium.
- 6 new type of armor, Abyssalnite, Coralium Infused Abyssalnite, Dreaded Abyssalnite, Refined Coralium, Plated Coralium, Depths, Dreadium and Dreadium Samurai.
- 7 new overworld biomes, called “Darklands”, “Darklands Plains”, “Darklands Forest”, “Darklands Highland”, “Darklands Mountain”, “Coralium Infested Swamp” and “Coralium Infested Ocean”.
- New mobs, so far 16, the “Depths Ghoul”, the “Abyssal Zombie”, the “Evil Pig” (a hostile pig that looks like a normal one), the “Spectral Dragon”, the “Skeleton Goliath”, the “Shadow Creature”, the “Shadow Monster”, the “Shadow Beast”, the “Demon Pig”, the “Abyssalnite Golem”, the “Dreaded Abyssalnite Golem”, the “Dreadguard”, the “Dread Spawn”, the “Dreadling”, the “Spawn of Cha’garoth” and the “Fist of Cha’garoth”
- 11 “Anti-mobs”, including the “Abyssal Anti-Zombie”, the “Anti-Bat”, the “Anti-Chicken”, the “Anti-Cow”, the “Anti-Creeper”, the “Anti-Ghoul”, the “Anti-Pig”, the “Anti-Player”, the “Anti-Skeleton”, the “Anti-Spider” and the “Anti-Zombie”. All Anti-mobs explode if the collide with their normal counterpart (except the Anti-player).
- 4 boss mobs (known as “Asorah, The Fallen”, “Cha’garoth, The Dreadbeast”, “Sacthoth, Harbringer of Doom” and “J’zahar, Gatekeeper of The Abyss”). J’zahar currently isn’t complete, while the others have been fully implemented (but Asorah could use a few small improvements).
- A new dimension, The Abyssal Wasteland, a dimension filled with the undead monsters, where you can find abandoned strongholds with the use of “Powerstone Trackers”. There’s a boss here called “Asorah, The Fallen” who can be summoned through an altar made from various materials.
- A second dimension, called The Dreadlands, a desolate red dimension filled with Abyssalnite Golems and Dreaded Abyssalnite Golems, who constatly fight each other. There’s also numerous Dread-plagued monsters found here, along with the Dreadguard, who guards the fortress of Cha’garoth in the Dreadlands Mountains.
- 14 new ores, known as Abyssalnite, Coralium, Nitre, Abyssal Coralium, Pearlescent Coralium, Liquified Coralium, Abyssal Iron, Abyssal Gold, Abyssal Diamond, Abyssal Tin, Abyssal Copper, Abyssal Nitre, Dreaded Abyssalnite And Dreadlands Abyssalnite. The first 3 are found in the overworld (Nitre appears anywhere, Abyssalnite appears in the Darklands biomes and Coralium appears in Coralium Infested Swamps and ocean biomes), the 9 after are found in The Abyssal Wasteland (first dimension), and the final 2 are found in The Dreadlands (the second dimension).
- The “Oblivion Deathbomb”, a heavily engineered explosive that can destroy anything except bedrock (and which spawn “Sacthoth, The Habringer of Doom”). The ODB (shortened version of the name) has a core which can also be used as a fairly strong explosive (stronger than tnt).
- 2 new Machines (called the “Crystallizer” and the “Transmutator”). The Crystallizer can convert elements into crystal, while the Transmutator can transmutate various elements (and also convert crystals back into base components).
- 2 new trees (called the “Darklands Oak”, and “Dreadlands Tree”). The Darklands Oak is found in various Darklands biomes, while the Dreadlands Tree is found within the Dreadlands Forest biome, located in The Dreadlands.
Screenshots of the mod content:
All blocks added in AbyssalCraft as of 1.7.8:
All items added in AbyssalCraft as of 1.7.8:
Coralium Infused Abyssalnite armor:
Dreaded Abyssalnite armor:
Refined Coralium armor:
Coralium Plate armor:
Dreaded Abyssalnite Golem
Abyssal Zombie (seen in the end)
Dreadguard, 1st elite mob
J’zahar, Gatekeeper of The Abyss
The Darklands, with Darklands Oaks spread around it (very old picture).
The Abyssal Wasteland, with a few mobs in the background along with a pillar of obsidian.
The Dreadlands, specifically the Dreadlands Mountains biome, with a small forest in the middle.
A preview of Omothol, the final “layer” of The Abyss.
Mod showcase by Adwekage (in Polish):
AbyssalCraft Mod Wiki:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
AbyssalCraft Mod Download Links: (link safety check)
For 1.7.10 (File Installer)
For 1.7.2 (File Installer)
For 1.6.4 (File Installer)
For 1.6.2 (File ZIP)
For 1.5.2 :
Fishing Net Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10
What is mod? Fishing Net Mod is a good idea for a person who likesRead More
Mouse Tweaks Mod Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10
Mouse Tweaks Mod Minecraft This way, players need only click twice; once with the leftRead More