Carpenter’s Blocks Mod Minecraft [1.6.4/1.6.2/1.6.1]
Carpenter’s Blocks Mod Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.6.1
Carpenter’s Blocks Mod is the mod that is developed by Mineshopper. This mod will add slopes and a custom variety of vanilla blocks customizable barriers, buttons, gates, levers, pressure plates into you Minecraft world. Do you need stairs that can be matched a particular block? or grass or snow to over blocks besides dirt? This mod will make it possible for you.
They may look like ordinary frames in their base form, but they can actually be covered with nearly any block in the game. The frame will inherits the cover block’s texture and most of it’s other properties including flammability, explosion resistance, and more.
Carpenter’s Blocks Mod Screenshots:
Carpenter’s Daylight Sensor
Carpenter’s Pressure Plate
How to Apply Overlays:
Overlays give you extra freedom in customizing Carpenter’s Blocks. Unlike covers, they enable you to place grass, web, vine, snow or hay on any Carpenter’s Block in addition to covers.
How to Create Slabs:
To create a slab, you need the Carpenter’s Block. This block has two functions: to allow any mod block to be overlaid with grass, snow, web or vine, and; to form vertical and horizontal slabs.
To shape it into a slab, right click the block with the Carpenter’s Hammer. The slab will form opposite of the side you hit. Carpenter’s Blocks placed adjacent to the slab will match the neighboring slab type automatically. Hold the sneak key while placing the block to override this behavior.
How to Use Side Covers:
Once a Carpenter’s Block, Stairs or Slope are covered, you can place side covers on them by right-clicking any full, solid side–with the exception of stairs, where you can cover any side–with another valid cover block. As of version v1.8, side covers now also support dye colors, chisel patterns, and overlays.
To remove a side cover or any decoration from a side cover, sneak left click the side with the Carpenter’s Hammer.
How to use this Mod:
- All blocks when placed will be in an uncovered state. You must cover the block with a solid, full block for it to inherit the cover block’s properties. These properties include flammability, explosion resistance, etc.
- You can overlay blocks with grass, snow, web, vine and hay by right clicking on Carpenter’s Blocks with the items shown in the images above. A grass overlay will enable any cover block with a solid top surface to sustain plants like flowers and saplings.
- For slopes and stairs, corners will be constructed automatically. Left- and right- clicking these blocks will alternate block directions and/or shape. Hold the sneak key to override auto-transforming.
- Barriers will generate posts at corners and intersections. Left click any barrier to force a post. Every barrier has a matching gate type – select type by right clicking either a barrier or gate with the Carpenter’s Hammer. You can adjust vanilla barrier/gate plank depth by left clicking the block with the hammer.
- Buttons, levers, pressure plates and the daylight sensor are capable of inverting their redstone state by left clicking them with the Carpenter’s Hammer.
- Pressure plates can have their trigger type configured by right clicking them with the Carpenter’s Hammer. Select whether you want players, monsters, animals or all entities to influence the pressure plate.
- Any Carpenter’s Block can have it’s overlay and cover removed by holding the sneak key and left clicking on the block.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
- The Block and Item IDs are changeable through the auto-generated config file.
- If conflicts occur, you must change the IDs in the config file to unused ones.
- This mod uses 9 Block IDs and 1 Item ID.
- Blocks can be selectively disabled within the config file.
Carpenter’s Blocks Mod Download Links:
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1825 9THduguSFDrvVmwj-uUNcmb0amdbwst9-qWjfezzcSGPQH47TKD-YGddYJksI6MI 0a5228d97483a9622bc976cf6398f21946b52e5f&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1831 1Ciq6amzyt0CtlLppnjjpR4BT0NkKD7-93fpUBuanYKLD_PRpPjEwOEAK9Y_lRMh ab2fd86795f98cbcd082c27debbb74058fc17971&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
Fishing Net Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10
What is mod? Fishing Net Mod is a good idea for a person who likesRead More
Mouse Tweaks Mod Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10
Mouse Tweaks Mod Minecraft This way, players need only click twice; once with the leftRead More