ChickenChunks Mod [1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
ChickenChunks Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
ChickenChunks Mod will add a simple block called The Chicken Chunk Loader to your Minecraft world. It will keep chunks around it loaded even if no players are nearby or even online. Therefor, your plants can grow and your automatic quarries can run, even when you’re not around.
ChickenChunks Mod adds in a single block that keeps chunks loaded. It’s also got a fully customizable range. You can keep up to a 5×5 chunk area loaded at once with this block, as compared to other mods which can only keep one chunk loaded at a time. I don’t usually go above a 3×3 are since my computer isn’t that great, though, so be careful with how many chunks you keep loaded at once if you have a not-so-great computer.
- Will reload chunks after a server restart
- Works with frames
- 100% not buggy guarantee (I’ll fix it if you find a bug).
- External viewer for seeing the loaded chunks and making sure everything works.
- Server owners can set the number of loaded chunks per player, per dimenion and globally.
- Will load and unload mystcraft dimensions as needed.
- Server Operators can set them to only work when a player is online.
ChickenChunks Mod Screenshots:
Simply place the chunkloader down and open up the Gui. It now belongs to the person who placed it and chunks that it loads will count towards their limit. You can only open the Gui if you own the chunkloader
- The radius determines the number of chunks to load around this one inclusive.
- The shape is either Circle, Square, LineX or LineZ all of which are self explanitory. A radius 3 with square will load a 25×25 chunk area.
- The number of chunks loaded is shown below the radius.
- The total number of chunks you have loaded out of the amount the server has allowed you is shown at the bottom.
The show lasers button will show some spinning lasers that border on the loaded chunks for easily seeing if your blocks are in the loaded area.
Using the command /chunkloaders will activate the ChunkVeiwer if the server has allowed you to.
It will be centered on the player in the current dimension when first activated. You can move it around by dragging it with the mouse.
- The Red blocks are loaded chunks.
- The Yellow blocks are chunkloaders.
- The Green blocks are chunks that are being held by a chunkloader
- The Blue blocks are players.
In the top left the number of ChunkLoaders, Held Chunks (by Chunkloaders), Loaded Chunks and Players in this dimension are shown.
The numbers on the axis are the coordinates in blocks. The Horizontal is the x axis and vertical is the z axis.
Mousing over a chunkloader or player will show info about it as a tooltip.
You can see three sets of chunks, one around the player, one around the spawn point and some around a chunkloader.
The Gui will close if you leave the server.
Server Config Options
- The server operator can set the number of chunks per player, per dimension and overall that are allowed to be force loaded.
- The server can also add player names to a list to have chunkloaders only work when the player is online.
- There is also an option to disable the automatic world loading for mystcraft dimensions if you don’t want them to be hogging your processor/diskIO after a reboot.
How to install ChickenChunks Mod for Minecraft:
- Simply place enderstorage in your mods folder.
- Update to Minecraft 1.6.4
Fishing Net Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10
What is mod? Fishing Net Mod is a good idea for a person who likesRead More
Mouse Tweaks Mod Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10
Mouse Tweaks Mod Minecraft This way, players need only click twice; once with the leftRead More