DayZ Mod for Minecraft [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2]
DayZ Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2
DayZ Mod for Minecraft tell you a very attracted story: The world has been destroyed by an unknown infection that has wiped out most of the world’s population. You are the survival person and you need to fight for your life against what is left of the indigenous population, now infected with the disease.
Because of the complaints, I won’t add more features, I will take the mod in a different direction as of 1.7. I plan to change DayZ into a modular system so you can use only the features you want. The modules planned so far are:
- DayZ Core – Adds zombies, some blocks, some items, different loot chests (that don’t generate without other modules) and holds interfaces needed by all the other modules.
- DayZ Thirst – Adds a thirst system, HUD icon and adds drinks to the loot chests.
- DayZ Climate – Adds a temperature system, HUD icon and items such as cloaks.
- DayZ Inventory – Adds a max stack size of 1, adds a carry weight system and backpacks.
- DayZ World – Adds a number of DayZ world types along with unique structures and chests.
- DayZ Weapons – Adds many new weapons to the game.
- DayZ Extra Loot – Adds other items and blocks that aren’t in DayZ such as window barricades, clothing etc.
DayZ Mod Screenshots:
DayZ Mod Spotlight:
How to install DayZ Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download DayZ Mod
- Place the downloaded DayZ jar file in the .minecraft/mods folder just like any other forge mod
DayZ Mod Download Links:
Fishing Net Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10
What is mod? Fishing Net Mod is a good idea for a person who likesRead More
Mouse Tweaks Mod Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10
Mouse Tweaks Mod Minecraft This way, players need only click twice; once with the leftRead More