Download Minecraft 1.4 Pre-release
Download Minecraft 1.4 Pre-releas
For minecraft time to get ready for 1.4!Download Minecraft 1.4 Pre-release This release is the full 1.4, intended to prepare server admins and mod makers. Searge of the Minecraft Coder Pack has already been informed, as usual. This release will be pushed to the public on Wednesday, October 24!
Since the snapshot yesterday we’ve fixed some bugs that were reported, as well as including new sound effects for the Wither, bats, the anvil and finally the Ender Dragon!
- Close Minecraft.
- Go to Minecraft.jar. You can find this in Windows at %appdata%/.minecraft/bin.
- Copy your Minecraft.jar file and back it up somewhere else.
- Move the newly downloaded Minecraft.jar into the /.minecraft/bin folder, replacing the old version.
- Open up Minecraft and have fun!
I would recommend backing up your old Minecraft.jar somewhere so that you can keep all of your current mods. You can do this by just copying Minecraft.jar and pasting it into another folder.
* The client now comes with both the client-side and the server-side JAR files. The file called “minecraft.jar” should be in your “.minecraft/bin” folder as usual, and the “minecraft_server.jar” file should be in a folder called “.minecraft/server”.
Minecraft 1.8.3 Official Download – Minecraft server 1.8.3.jar
Minecraft 1.8.3 Official Download – Minecraft server 1.8.3.jar Update: due to a serious bug inRead More
Minecraft Snapshot 13w22a
Minecraft Snapshot 13w22a Snapshot 13w22a has lots of general bug fixes that should help keepRead More