The Duplicating Mod for Minecraft [1.6.4]
The Duplicating Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4
The Duplicating Mod helps you craft two special blocks called The Copying Block and The Pasting Block that can copy a bit of terrain or a building (Formally a 16 by 16 by 16 cube). There is the Copying Block (The blue one) that when activated “scans” its surroundings and saves it. Then you have the Pasting Block (The red one) that can paste the copied blocks when activated. Now you can have your dirt house everywhere!
The Duplicating Mod Screenshots:
Duplicating Mod Instruction:
- First place the Copying Block in a building that you want to copy.
- Then you have to right-click the Copying Block.
- After that you can destroy it.
- Then you place the Pasting Block there where you want the copied building to be.
- Finally you have to right-click the Pasting Block to paste the saved building/terrain.
The Duplicating Mod Recipes:
To craft the Copying Block you have to use this simple recipe:
The crafting recipe of the Pasting Block is very similar:
The Duplicating Mod Video:
The Duplicating Mod installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Put downloaded zip file into
- C:Users[Your computer user] AppDataroaming.minecraftmods on Windows
- /Users/[Your user] /Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods on Mac folder
- Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one
- Enjoy the mod
Duplicating-Mod-1.6.4.zip 12 KB
Fishing Net Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10
What is mod? Fishing Net Mod is a good idea for a person who likesRead More
Mouse Tweaks Mod Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10
Mouse Tweaks Mod Minecraft This way, players need only click twice; once with the leftRead More