Entity ProximityDetector Mod [1.7.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
Entity ProximityDetector Mod 1.7.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
Entity ProximityDetector is the mod that is a proximity detector. This mod attaches a name tag to every entity in the game. You can filter out which entities you don’t want to show by pressing the ‘g’ key and you can change the detection distance using the ‘f’ key. It is seems to be useful in a lot of scenarios. With this mod, you don’t need to rely on the aint hissing sound to know when a creeper is hanging around you.
This lets you get away while you have the chance. Hostile and friendly mobs will be differentiated with different colours. Hostile mobs show as red and friendly mobs show as green so if you turn around and see a red name tag on your screen, you better be ready for a fight!
The thing I thought was cool about this was the fact that it showed me where my home was. Whenever I wanted to find my way home I could look around for the home name tag and head towards it. Entity ProximityDetector has easy to read text and I find that with the right settings, it doesn’t obstruct anything on your screen. This is a must get if you were one of the players who used to use F3 to hunt for mobs and dungeons, as now it’s been brought back in the form of this mod with easier usage.
Example of detection:
This mod has been developped with Highsteve.
Entity ProximityDetector Mod Screenshots:
Entity ProximityDetector Mod Video:
How to use:
How do I change the filtering distance ?
- By default, you can use the F key. This setting can be modified in the ProximityDetector.settings file in the .minecraft folder.
How do I change the type of entity displayed ?
- By default, you can use the G key. This setting can be modified in the ProximityDetector.settings file in the .minecraft folder.
How to install Entity ProximityDetector Mod:
- Use the official launcher to download and start once Minecraft 1.7.4.
- Go to the minecraft base folder (the official launchers shows it when you click “Edit Profile” as “Game Directory”)
- Go in subfolder “Versions”
- Rename the folder “1.7.4″ to “1.7.4_extra”
- Go in the subfolder “1.7.4_extra”
- Rename “1.7.4.jar” to “1.7.4_extra.jar”
- Rename “1.7.4.json” to “1.7.4_extra.json”
- Open the file “1.7.4_extra.json” with a text editor and replace “id”:”1.7.4″ with”id”:”1.7.4_extra” and save the file
- Drag and drop Entity ProximityDetector Mod jar file in “1.7.4_extra.jar” as usual and remove the META-INF folder from “1.7.4_extra”.
- Start the official launcher
- Click “Edit Profile”
- Select “Use version:” -> “release 1.7.4_extra”
- Click “Save Profile”
- Click “Play” or “Login” to start the game. If only “Play Offline” is available, then log out and log in again to fix it.
- Compatibility with minecraft 1.7.4
Fishing Net Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10
What is mod? Fishing Net Mod is a good idea for a person who likesRead More
Mouse Tweaks Mod Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10
Mouse Tweaks Mod Minecraft This way, players need only click twice; once with the leftRead More