GLSL Shaders Mod for minecraft [1.8 and 1.7]
Download full GLSL Shaders Mod for minecraft [1.8/1.7]
GLSL Shaders Mod Description :
This mod use GPU intensive and requires a PC hardware well. It’s user be smart when choosing to install, and use this mod the GLSL shaders.
GLSL Shaders is a modification for Minecraft 1.7.5/1.7.2/1.6.4 that brings OpenGL based Shader graphics in your Minecraft world and make it look fabulous. It enables a lot of effects such as improved shadows, better lighting and connected textures by utilizing the power of your PCIe Graphic card. GLSL shaders is often used with Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders to maximize the visual effects of shaders in Minecraft.
A large amount of FPS (Frame-Rate per second) will be used in the entire process of using the mod. Thankfully, the developer of the mod has released different versions, some with different FPS usage. Even so, the mod will still undoubtedly cause a large amount of lag, this will become a large problem for those of whom do not have a computer in which can run such a mod. If you are unsure of your FPS with or without the mod installed, simply log into your world in Minecraft, and press the F3 button on your keyboard. This will bring up a screen, covered with details and lines of different information The FPS counter is located on the top left of this screen layout, easily labelled and easy to understand. To close this layout, simply press the F3 button once more.
This is modified version of daxnitro’s GLSL Shaders mod, updated for newer Minecraft version since 1.4.2.
GLSL Shaders Features:
- Supports HD resource/texture packs.
Support multiple composite programs (compostire1, composite2, composite3)
- Shader packs such SEUS, MAC Shaders, Bump Shadow waving are supported
- Minecraft Forge and OptiFine Compatibility
- Easy installation without any hassle
GLSL Shaders Mod Video:
How to install GLSL Shaders Mod for Minecraft:
You need specified version of original minecraft.jar, Optifine.
You need shaders (*.vsh, *.fsh). They are not currently included in mod zip.
Manual installation in minecraft.jar
- 1. Make a backup of original minecraft.jar. (You may want it later.)
- 2. Open minecraft.jar in WinRAR or 7-Zip or similar program.
- 3. Delete META-INF in minecraft.jar.
- 4. If you use Forge, copy files from Forge universal zip into minecraft.jar
- 5. Copy files from OptiFine zip into minecraft.jar.
- 6. Copy files from ShadersMod zip into minecraft.jar
- 7. Copy *.fsh *.vsh files into minecraft.jar/shaders (or leave it empty and copy *.fsh *.vsh into .minecraft/shaders folder instead)
- 8. Finished. Run minecraft.
Installation for use with Magic Launcher
- 1. Open Magic Launcher.
- 2. Click Setup button.
- 3. Select or create configuration you want to use.
- 4. If you use Forge, add Forge universal zip.
- 5. Add OptiFine zip (below Forge universal if used together).
- 6. Add ShadersMod zip below OptiFine.
- 7. Add shaders zip file (which has *.fsh *.vsh in shaders folder inside zip)
- 8. OK
How to use newer version of Shaders Mod with SEUS
- A. Manual install in minecraft.jar
- Open minecraft.jar in 7-Zip
- Delete META-INF
- Copy files from mod zip into minecraft.jar in this order: (forge), optifine, SEUS-v10rc7, newer ShadersMod
- B. Merge newer ShadersMod into SEUS-v10rc7 zip (for use with Magic Launcher)
- Replace .class files in SEUS-v10rc7 zip with .class files from newer ShadersMod.
- C. Simply use Magic Launcher
- Add SEUS-v10rc7 zip file below OptiFine and above newer ShadersMod.
- Add newer ShadersMod below SEUS-v10rc7.
Notes for Minecraft 1.6.x:
- Use Mojang’s Minecraft Launcher to run Minecraft 1.6.x. Then close it.
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Use Mojang’s Minecraft Launcher to run Minecraft 1.6.x with profile Forge.
- Check whether everything is alright and close.
Normal map and specular map name:
- Insert _n or _s before .png at the end of texture name in resource pack.
- It will end with “_n.png” or “_s.png” .
- Texture in resource pack : assetsminecrafttexturesblockscobblestone.png
- Normal map in resource pack : assetsminecrafttexturesblockscobblestone_n.png
- Specular map in resource pack : assetsminecrafttexturesblockscobblestone_s.png
- Fixed Spider and Enderman lighting bug.
- Added option to disable loading of normal map and specular map
- Added option to enable old lighting
- Changed block damage rendering
- Changed Sky rendering at the horizon.
- Changed Skip generating mipmaps of buffers if not OpenGl 3.0.
GLSL Shaders Mod Download Links:
For 1.4.7/1.4.6 (for Minecraft 1.4.6-1.4.7 OptiFine HD Ultra D5)
For 1.5.2 (for Minecraft 1.5.2 OptiFine HD Ultra D3)
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1834 M04ZB2cH_FOhHSJcXNg01W1AW5OzgBYDKu0rPvU4wBILD6xM3Ww9Ectyiyof1gqa b4acd2354f096f734f1103c54300c8c772595aaa&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
Fishing Net Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10
What is mod? Fishing Net Mod is a good idea for a person who likesRead More
Mouse Tweaks Mod Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10
Mouse Tweaks Mod Minecraft This way, players need only click twice; once with the leftRead More