How to Installing HD Texture Packs
How to Installing HD Texture Packs for Minecraft all Version
Tutorials Installing HD Texture Packs for resolution of 32×32 or higher
This run explains how to position texture packs which person a partitioning of 32×32 or higher. HD texture packs are not officially verified in Minecraft thence the instalment method is slightly different.
1. Download MCPatcher HD for Minecraft [1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2] from downloadminecraftplay.com
2. Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
3. Download a HD texture pack from this website by clicking the download link under the Download button on a texture pack page. Do not un-zip the downloaded file.
4. Open Minecraft, click Texture Packs and then Open texture pack folder.
5. Place the texture pack file as a .zip into the texture pack folder.
6. The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Once Minecraft has been patched it is possible to switch between HD and normal texture packs from within the texture pack menu.
How to Start a Simple MinecraftServer
This Guide Allows Users to Create and Play on a Personalized Minecraft Server (2014) Choose the serverRead More
How to Make a Nether Portal in Minecraft
Creating a Nether Portal in Minecraft allows the player to enter the Nether. The Nether is aRead More