MCSkin3D Minecraft [1.7.4/1.5.2]
MCSkin3D Minecraft 1.7.4/1.5.2
MCSkin3D teach you how to create skins with a mix of 3D and 2D paiting, but focused on 3D. I know that it’s never been easier to create the perfect skin, complete with many advanced utilities! MCSkin3D is both a skin management and skin editing tool. MCSkin3D will hold all of your skin in a convenient place and let you manage them from within the program, and even lets you upload your skin directly to Minecraft.net without ever needing to open a browser.
Unlike other real-time editors, this editor actually lets you paint on the model, as well as the 2d texture map, also providing a neat management facility for all of your installed skins, and a convenient upload button.
MCSkin3D was inspired by several sources, notably Q2MDL, an old Quake 2 skinning tool, SkinEdit, an excellent 2d skinning program for Minecraft, as well as modern editing tools such as The GIMP.
Good ol’ 2D Mode
MCSkin3D requires that you have the .NET Framework version 3.5 installed. A Linux and Mac port is in the works!
Dependencies: .NET Framework v3.5: http://www.microsoft…ails.aspx?id=22 (MSDN is kinda broken right now, refresh a couple times)
- Download MCSkin3D
- Download and install .NET Framework v3.5
- Extract with Winrar or 7zip
- Run MCSkin3D.exe
- Supports 1.8 skin format, as well as some other minor issues.
- Renamed to “LE” for Light Edition
- Removed a lot of useless, bloat features.
- A few were watered down to be more simplistic and fit for compatibility, such as updating.
- Fixed a few swatch editing quirks.
- Added an orientation indicator (non-customizable right now).
- Fixed many crashes
- Techne support is still a bit iffy but better
WorldPainter Tool [1.7.2/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
WorldPainter Tool 1.7.2/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 WorldPainter is an interactive map generator for Minecraft. It allows you toRead More
MCDungeon Tool for Minecraft [1.6.2/1.5.2]
MCDungeon Tool for Minecraft 1.6.2/1.5.2 MCDungeon is one of the popular Minecraft tools. Witht thisRead More