Minecraft Comes Alive Mod [1.7.5/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod 1.7.5/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod is used to implement many interesting features that will bring a huge aspects changes to your Minecraft world. Without an accessible server you are basically all alone in your worlds. This mod ideas is very intelligent and unique. Minecraft Comes Alive Mod developer has inserted every planned feature into the mod, and has made it simple, easy to use and extremely efficient by using such a complicated idea.
The Minecraft Comes Alive Mod for Minecraft 1.7.5 , is not only fun, and interesting to use; but is also very productive and effective for many aspects of day-to-day life. The mod is based around the idea to interact with re-textured, npc villagers. You are able to gain a relationship with these NPC’s and if willing, start a family, Get married and have children.
- Villagers are no longer “Caveman Squidwards”. MCA replaces them with male or female humans that have many unique skins.
- Villagers can be interacted with. You can talk to them, ask them to follow you, set their home, give them gifts, etc.
- You can build a relationship with villagers. Get your relationship with one high enough and you can marry them. You can have children with the villagers that you marry.
- Your children will grow over time and do chores for you. They will eventually grow into adults who can get married and have their own children.
- Playing in Hardcore mode opens up a few tiny secret features. They’re nothing too major, or are they?
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod Screenshots:
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod Video:
Wedding Ring - Gift to a villager to get married to them.
Engagement Ring - Gift to a villager to become engaged to them. Give them a wedding ring afterwards to cause all nearby villagers to give you gifts.
Arranger’s Ring – Gift to two different people to make them get married to each other.
Whistle – Right click while holding it to call your children and spouse to your current location.
Tombstone - Place it on the ground and write on it like a sign as a tribute to a lost family member.
How to install Minecraft Comes Alive Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
RadixCore Standard Mod Framework: Required for 1.7.2 only! Drop the file into your mods folder with MCA.
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod: http://adf.ly/e7ls8
RadixCore Standard Mod Framework: http://adf.ly/e7lvG
Better PvP Mod Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10/1.6.4
The Better PvP Mod doesn’t really break the game, but some of the features includedRead More
The Camping Mod Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8/1.7.10
The Camping Mod works with versions of Minecraft right up to 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8/1.7.10. The Camping Mod is a usefulRead More