Minions Mod for Minecraft [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
Minions Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
Minions Mod for Minecraft is the mod that allow you ti summon minions to mine, chop trees and carry you around. In this mod, you will become a mine manager and all cute minions are your employees. They can do everything to you, all you need to do is just give them commands. Do you thinks it is very interesting? The best thing in this mod is that you don’t need to pay for them. Just kidding. Download this mod now!!!
- Follow you around
- Be sent to places
- Chop down most any kind of trees, including Jungle giants
- Carry you, animals and other players
- Pickup and carry Items in their inventory
- Dig mineshafts complete with stairwell
- Dig out a custom sized space you define
- Mine ore veins you point out to them
- Intelligently strip mine where you tell them to
- Return their goods and loot to you
- Or to a chest you pointed out
They don’t come for free, you have to prove your worth by slaying living beings (to accumulate levels) and then take action for the dark gods. Only after a number of evil deeds they may grant you minions.
Since 1.2.5 ordering bigger projects also exhausts the player.
Short Minion handbook:
- Kill enough stuff to reach lvl 8
- Press M and do evil 4 times
- Receive Master Item
- Leftlick Master Item for Lightning Bolts
- Rightclick Master Item to spawn Minions
- Rightclick to issue orders, context-sensitive (a place, trees, an animal, an ore vein, your feet)
- Also press M for mining shapes.
- Rightclick chest (FROM DISTANCE) to set it as destination
- Charge staff like a bow to have minions follow you
- Rightclick minions to have them drop whatever they have
- Leftclick Minions for working incentive …. mueheheheh
Minions are fully compatible with SMP. However there may be oddness regarding their movement and animations
Default settings: (configurable by the file in the /mods/ folder)
- Minions main menu: “M”
- Maximum Minions per player: 4
- Cost of evil Deed: 2 levels
- - 4 evil deeds are required to gain minions
Minions Mod Screenshots:
Minions Mod for Minecraft Video:
How to install Minions Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download mod zip file
- Put downloaded jar (zip) file into %appdata%/.minecraft/mods/ folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one
Specific technical information for those interested
Minions use an A-star algorithm custom pathing system. It’s multithreaded.
Hitches and problems/teleporting you see all stem from Minecraft pathfollowing, which is … lets call it suboptimal.
The tree finding algorithm is multithreaded aswell, and stops when it has found 16 trees or has scanned a 64×64 area. It supports mod Tree’s so long their custom Tree blocks have “log” in their name or extend BlockLog.
Animal abduction works on all entities that extend EntityAnimal.
Strip mining scans the walls and roofs of the dug shaft continuously for precious blocks. Anything that is not worthless (eg dirt, stone, gravel…) is considered precious, so it fully supports mod ores.
Giving the order to mine an ore vein or having found such a vein while strip mining, the Minion will follow the vein and mine all connected Blocks of the same kind until there are no more. Then it will return to the player, or, if it was stripmining, return to that.
- MinionsModforMinecraft 1 7 2/1 6 4/1 6 2/1 5 2 |Minecraft1 8 8/1 8/1 7 10
- MinionsModforMinecraft 1 7 2/1 6 4/1 6 2/1 5 2 |Minecraft1 9/1 8 9/1 8/1 7 10
- Minions-1 7 2
- Minions-1 7 10
- MinionsModforMinecraft 1 7 2/1 6 4/1 6 2/1 5 2 |Minecraft1 10 2/1 9 4/1 8 9
- UpdateCheckerMod-1 7 10
- MinionsModforMinecraft 1 7 2/1 6 4/1 6 2/1 5 2 -Minecraft1 8 1 7 10update!
- MinionsModforMinecraft 1 7 2/1 6 4/1 6 2/1 5 2 |Minecraft1 8 8/1 8/1 7 10-Minecraft1 8 1 7 10update!
- 1 10 2Doggy Talents
Fishing Net Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10
What is mod? Fishing Net Mod is a good idea for a person who likesRead More
Mouse Tweaks Mod Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10
Mouse Tweaks Mod Minecraft This way, players need only click twice; once with the leftRead More