MojoKraft Texture Pack for Minecraft [1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.1]
MojoKraft Texture Pack support for Minecraft 1.5.1. MojoKraft Texture Pack that do not to self pain stuff is being derive from using merging photos. I spend a lot of testing time to gain an overall “fitting” harmonic that look of all the elements, blocks, materials. Therefor, you can also build really cool stuff which blends nicely together, instead of disturb/scare each other because of bad colors, contrasts, saturation.
- 512×512 – for owners of > 1 GB graphic cards
- 384×384 – for owners of = 1 GB graphic cards (I tested this mode in >300 hours!)
- 256×256 – for owners of < 1 GB graphic cards (or 1GB and fullscreen anti alias)
- 128×128 – for owners of 512 MB graphic cards (not yet proved/tested)
MojoKraft Texture Pack installation
- Download MojoKraft Texture Pack
- If this is HD Texture Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Texture Pack on the main menu.
- Click Open texture pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecrafttexturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks
- Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download for 1.7
(V.8 – PART 2)
Download for 1.6
Download for 1.5
Cartoonie Craft Texture Pack for Minecraft [1.7.4/1.7.2/1.5.2]
Cartoonie Craft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.5.2 Cartoonie Craft Texture Pack will bring you anRead More
Soartex Revival Texture Pack for Minecraft [1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.2]
Soartex Revival Texture Pack for Minecraft is a wonderful world for you. Download it now!!!Read More