Morphing Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2, 1.6.4 and 1.6.2
Morphing Mod for Minecraft Description:
Morphing Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2, 1.6.4 and 1.6.2: allows the player to morph into any mob after killing it. You can cycle through all the morphs you have and you can become anything at any point. It is the ultimate disguise! This also is compatiable with any mod that brings in a living entity, so if you added orespawn per say it will work on the bosses themselves! The way you morph into mobs is so unique, it takes each model piece from a mob and dissembles it and resembles it onto the player! This mod is still in beta and is planned to have many more features!
- “Acquire” most living mobs by killing them (a morph). This includes other players, silverfish, turrets (from PortalGun) and even descriptive books (from Mystcraft). You cannot reacquire an identical morph.
- Browse previously stored morphs with the (defaults) HOME/END keys. Rebindable in the config. Once the selector is open you can use the mouse to browse.
- Select a morph with the ENTER/RETURN/LMB. It takes 4 seconds to transition between morphs, and you cannot acquire morphs while morphing.
- Remove a morph with the DELETE/BACKSPACE (rebindable). You cannot remove your original state/the morph you are currently using.
- Close the morph selector with the ESCAPE/RMB. It will auto close if there is another GUI open.
Morphing Mod for Minecraft Video:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download Morphing Mod
- Put Morphing Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create it
- Changed default selector keys to [ and ]
- Added Squid, Spider, Ocelot and Wolf “arms”.
- Added more configurable keys for the selector.
- Added config for Boss Morphs, disabled by default (due to bugginess with the EnderDragon, as well as Hydra and Naga from Twilight Forest)
- Fix broken legs of ModelQuad.
- Fix issue with morphing due to time locking via game rules.
- Fix loss of morph state on a quick reconnect to servers
- Fix mod models with flat boxes crashing the game.
- Fix crash with accessing null fields during reflection.
- Fix desync of setSize on the client/server.
- Fix payload too large (>32k) crash.
- Fix crash with DamageIndicatorsMod
- Fix always in a morph when reloading a server.
- Fix player being rendered whilst sleeping.
- Fix certain child models not appearing while morphing.
- Fix Enderdragon flying backwards, by hardcoding a special exception.
Download Morphing Mod:
Fishing Net Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10
What is mod? Fishing Net Mod is a good idea for a person who likesRead More
Mouse Tweaks Mod Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10
Mouse Tweaks Mod Minecraft This way, players need only click twice; once with the leftRead More