Plants Vs Zombies Mod 1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2
Plants Vs Zombies Mod 1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 also called is Minecraft Warfare. Minecraft Warfare mod will allow you to cultivate famous plants in a new block of land which adds mod. Once you have grown them can collect and plant where we want. In this second plantation, plants will already have the functionality of defending ourselves from the zombies.
Plants Vs Zombies Mod Info:
There are 19 different kinds of plants in the game:
- Sunflower (produces Sun)
- Peashooter (fires Pea Pods at enemies, causing damage)
- Snow Pea (fires Snow Pods at enemies, causing damage and slowness)
- Repeater (fires 2 Pea Pods at a time)
- Spikeweed (hurts enemies when they tread on it)
- Threepeater (fires 3 Pea Pods at a time)
- Twin Sunflower (produces double the sun of a standard Sunflower)
- Iceberg Lettuce (freezes enemies on colliding)
- Wall-nut (protects plants)
- Potato Mine (blows up on contact, but takes time to arm itself)
- Marigold (produces gold nuggets)
- Pea-nut (Offensive and defensive)
- Puff-shroom (fires Shroom Pods that damage entities)
- Scaredy-shroom (can shoot further than normal mushrooms)
- Fume-shroom (fires a number of Shroom Pods at a time)
- Sun-shroom (produces sun, depending on the stage)
- Sun Bean (sun spurts from a zombie on contact)
- Hypno-shroom (Hypnotises a zombie to kill it’s fellow undead)
- Magnet-shroom (takes a helmet away from a zombie on contact)
Night plants will also work in day if Cocoa Beans are used on them.
To accompany the plants, a large range of new zombies have also been introduced:
- Buckethead Zombie (wears a bucket on his head)
- Flag Zombie (drops a Zombie Flag on death)
- Imp (aka Baby Zombies)
- Gargantuar (Massive zombie who attacks you with a pylon)
- Football Zombie (wears football armour)
- Engineer Zombie (has a Hard Hat, High-Vis Jacket, Leather Boots and a Diamond Pickaxe, drops them on death)
- Explorer Zombie (has leather armour and a torch)
- Newspaper Zombie (quicker than standard zombie)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
- plants vs zombies mod 1 7 10
Fishing Net Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10
What is mod? Fishing Net Mod is a good idea for a person who likesRead More
Mouse Tweaks Mod Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10
Mouse Tweaks Mod Minecraft This way, players need only click twice; once with the leftRead More