Render Player API Minecraft [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
Render Player API Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
What is Render Player API?
Render Player API is one of the base mods such as Modloader, Forge. It is required for some of the mods to be have proper installation. Render Player API gives third party mods managed access to the player render classes. It will reduce the conflict between mods if you install a whole bunch at a once. Do you know the reason why mod developers require this mod for their mod? The reason is it make much more easier for them if they they just used this as a base mod.
Render Player API is a client API which provides access to
- the class “RenderPlayer” aka “bhj” and
- the class “ModelBiped” aka “bbj”
while minimizing conflicts between mods.
How to Install The Player Api Mod Video:
How to install Render Player API for Minecraft:
- Copy all class files inside this ZIP file to their corresponding locations in your “minecraft.jar”.
- In any case, NEVER forget: ALWAYS back up your stuff!
- Render Player API is compatible with Minecraft Forge, just install Render Player API after Minecraft Forge.
Render Player API Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
WorldPainter Tool [1.7.2/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
WorldPainter Tool 1.7.2/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 WorldPainter is an interactive map generator for Minecraft. It allows you toRead More
MCDungeon Tool for Minecraft [1.6.2/1.5.2]
MCDungeon Tool for Minecraft 1.6.2/1.5.2 MCDungeon is one of the popular Minecraft tools. Witht thisRead More