Sun’s Son Mod For Minecraft [1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
Sun’s Son Mod For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
Sun’s Son Mod For Minecraft is an interesting mod that requires Forge Work in progress. All Items and explanation and screenshots are below.
Sun’s Son Mod Items and Screenshots:
Sun’s Son Saber
There’s no crafting recipe for this item. It will be dropped by the boss in The Sun dimension. (Note: boss to be implemented)
It has 4 powers (press R to change between them):
walk over water:
A glass platform will be created under the player and it will move with him.
It shoots fire bombs like Ghasts.
Time will advance by right clicking.
The saber deals a high amount of damage in the entities, and the result is almost always one hit – kill.
Use to craft Fire Protected Armor
Sun Portal Frame Base Block
Used to turn on the portal by right clicking.
Sun Portal Frame Block
Used to do the frame of the portal
Fire Protected Armor gives to the player Fire Resistance as long as the player is using a full set of armor.
Fire Protected Helmet
Fire Protected Plate
Fire Protected Legs
Fire Protected Boots
It has to be constructed faced to the sun otherwise it will not turn on.
The Sun Dimension
Sun’s Son Mod For Minecraft Video:
Sun’s Son Mod For Minecraft installation:
- Download Forge (Recommended version)
- Open your minecraft.jar / minecraft_server with 7-Zip, Winrar, or whatever you prefer.
- Drag all Forge files into your minecraft.jar. / minecraft_server.jar
- Delete the META-INF folder (Only do this for minecraft.jar)
- Run Minecraft / Minecraft Server once to let Forge create some folders and close it after it has started.
- Download this Sun’s Son Mod
- Drag the zip folder into the “mods” folder
- Have fun!
Sun’s Son Mod For Minecraft Download:
SunsSonMod-v1.0.zip (136 KB)
Suns-Son-Mod-1.6.4.zip 975 KB
SunsSonMod_v3.1.zip 2.1 MB
Fishing Net Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10
What is mod? Fishing Net Mod is a good idea for a person who likesRead More
Mouse Tweaks Mod Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10
Mouse Tweaks Mod Minecraft This way, players need only click twice; once with the leftRead More