Too Many Items Mod 1.8.1/1.7.10 Full Update
Download Too Many Items Mod 1.8.1/1.7.10 Full Update
Too Many Items Mod could be the ideal mod regardless of the gameplay mode, for players who desire all Creative Mode’s capability they pick. Whilst it doesn’t work in online hosts, Marglyph’s Too Many Items is the perfect application for people enjoying in single-player.
TooManyItems Mod Main Features:
- Preset time change button(s)
- Easy gamemode chage button(s)
- Change Difficulty button(s) singleplayer
- Delete button. Singleplayer
- Fill health and food button
- Save and Load buttons. (allows 7 saves maximum.) singleplayer
- Toggle weather button
- Favourites Selection
- Enchant section
Video: How to Install TooManyItems?
How to install TooManyItems for Minecraft:
Non Forge version:
- Open the new launcher and make sure the version of Minecraft the mod requires is already installed.
- Click “Edit Profile” in the launcher, then open the game directory.
- Go into the subfolder “versions”.
- Rename the folder for the version you require to something else. In this example, rename “1.7.4″ to “1.7.4_TMI”.
- Open the 1.7.4_TMI folder.
- Rename “1.7.4.jar” to “1.7.4_TMI.jar”.
- Rename “1.7.4.json” to “1.7.4_TMI.json”.
- Open “1.7.4_TMI.json” with a text editor and replace “id”:”1.7.4″ with “id”:”1.7.4_TMI”, save the file and close it.
- Open the class files from the mod with an archiver such as WinRAR or 7-Zip and copy-paste the files into 1.7.4_TMI.jar. Do not close the archiver yet.
- Delete META-INF and close the archiver.
- Start the new launcher.
- Click “Edit Profile”
- In “Use Version”, select “1.7.4_TMI”.
- Click Save Profile.
- Login and play as normal.
TooManyItems Mod Download Links:
Non-Forge version: TooManyItems-non-Forge-1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.8.1
- minecraft too many items download
Fishing Net Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10
What is mod? Fishing Net Mod is a good idea for a person who likesRead More
Mouse Tweaks Mod Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10
Mouse Tweaks Mod Minecraft This way, players need only click twice; once with the leftRead More