The Twilight Forest Mod [1.7.5/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
The Twilight Forest Mod 1.7.5/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
The Twilight Forest Mod is based on one of the popular film called “lord of the rings” that i think a lot of you know. This mod has that kind of theme , Fantasy, Weird creatures, Dangerous, thrilling, and treasures. This mod will bring you to the mystics of the “twilight forest”. That is the reason why you will enter to the world that is full of adventure and treasure as well (rule of thumb “the better the treasure, the more dangerious it takes to get there”).
Nearly all of it is densely forested. It has more of an enchanted or faerie tale feel than the main Minecraft world. The skies are perpetually dim, giving a darker, somewhat gloomy cast to the world below. An overstory of larger trees further shades most of the world below, creating a canopy covering most of the world (so thick that you can actually walk on it most places.) The canopy is pierced only occasionally by massive trees that rise to the ceiling of the world. The terrain is flatter, or at least less mountainous than regular Minecraft, but you will occasionally encounter hills, sometimes rising far above the canopy level. These hills are hollow too, containing caves filled with valuable ores, treasure and dangerous monsters.
Twilight Forest Mod Features for Minecraft 1.7.5
- The world get flatter and more grassier, I think the only reason they did this is because, the trees here are very big so they need space
- New biomes, there are technically 7 biomes here but there hidden in the mist = =”
- Lots of trees, old trees new trees they put everything in it..!
- Ancient ruine and premade environment, very beautiful !!!! especially the runes
- The hollow hills, a new way to demonstrate “silent hill”
- Lots of new challenges!
- Mysterious mazes, for people who love puzzles, but then you’ll probably vomit from this one XD
- Bosses, freakin big
The Twilight Forest Mod Screenshots:
The main features right now are:
The Twilight Forest Mod wiki Video:
The Twilight Forest Mod wiki page:
How to install The Twilight Forest Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- If you need to configure block IDs, edit config/TwilightForest.cfg with Notepad or any text editor.
- Enjoy the mod.
Fishing Net Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10
What is mod? Fishing Net Mod is a good idea for a person who likesRead More
Mouse Tweaks Mod Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10
Mouse Tweaks Mod Minecraft This way, players need only click twice; once with the leftRead More