The Twilight Forest Mod for Minecraft [1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
The Twilight Forest Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
The Twilight Forest is the world of Forest like its name that is an endless world. The skies are dim, gloomy cast to the world below. The forest contains larger trees that create canopy covering most of the world. The terrain is flatter, or has less mountain than regular Minecraft but you will occasionally encounter hills, sometimes rising far above the canopy level. These hills are hollow too, containing caves filled with valuable ores, treasure and dangerous monsters. Download this mod now!!!
The Twilight Forest Mod for Minecraft Screenshots:
The main features right now are:
Twilight Forest Mod for Minecraft Video:
How to install Twilight Forest Mod for Minecraft:
Client installation and requirements
- Back up your saves!
- Download Minecraft Forge client- Thanks Forge team.
- Download this mod’s client files.
- Open up your minecraft.jar and add Forge’s files
- Delete the META-INF
- Place this mod’s zip file in the mods folder of your minecraft folder
- If you need to configure block IDs, use the config/TwilightForest.cfg file. If you have a config file from 1.2.5 or earlier, you need to edit or delete the TwilightForest.cfg or you will have ID conflicts.
Server installation and requirements
- Back up your world before installing new mods.
- Get a server running using the minecraft_server.jar. If you’re stuck on this step, I can’t help you, use Google.
- Download Minecraft Forge. You usually want the recommended version. That’s the most recent one with a star next to it.
- Download this mod, located above
- Open your minecraft_server.jar and add all the forge server files.
- Start the server at least once to let it generate all the files and directories it needs.
- Add this mod’s server zip file to the server mods folder.
- Start the server. Make sure the Twilight Forest mod is reporting that it loaded when you start the server.
Fishing Net Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10
What is mod? Fishing Net Mod is a good idea for a person who likesRead More
Mouse Tweaks Mod Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10
Mouse Tweaks Mod Minecraft This way, players need only click twice; once with the leftRead More