Download Ultra Simplified Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2
Download Ultra Simplified Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2 Full install:
About Ultra Simplified Texture Pack:
Developer : wilbooomd
Compatible : Minecraft 1.5.2, Minecraft 1.5.1, Minecraft 1.5
Last Updated : Au 10, 2013
How to Install Ultra Simplified Texture Pack for Minecraft
- 1.Download a texture pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own textures, you need to ZIP them.
- 2.Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- 3.Click Texture Packs button.
- 4.Click Open Texture Pack Folder button. This will open the folder where Minecraft stores all texture packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecrafttexturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- 5.Do not close Minecraft. Place the texture pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- 6.In a few seconds the texture pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it and click Done.
- 7.Play and enjoy this amazing Texture Pack!
DOWNLOAD Ultra Simplified Texture Pack
Cartoonie Craft Texture Pack for Minecraft [1.7.4/1.7.2/1.5.2]
Cartoonie Craft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.5.2 Cartoonie Craft Texture Pack will bring you anRead More
Soartex Revival Texture Pack for Minecraft [1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.2]
Soartex Revival Texture Pack for Minecraft is a wonderful world for you. Download it now!!!Read More